UMC Moving understands that everyone needs to do his and her part to ensure our world is an even better place for the next generation. Remaining environmentally friendly does not only pertain to how we live at home, but also to how we live at work. With a greener future always in mind, UMC makes it our business to transport your business making as little impact on the environment as possible. So, when it comes to packing your office supplies, equipment, and personal items, UMC uses recyclable plastic containers and reusable plastic moving crates. The benefits are two-fold: We help protect the environment and this saves you money. Additionally, UMC uses recycled equipment to move you, such as dollies and hand trucks. And, should you need to store your materials, our storage facilities make a minimal impact on the environment as well. At UMC, we see a greener tomorrow..
Our experience, dedication, and project management are what sets us apart as the premier commercial mover. Our dedicated team of professionals work hard to ensure that your relocation runs smoothly, is complete, on time, and on budget.
- Experienced:established in 1992 with over 1,000 office relocation projects in the NY metro area.
- Dedicated:average length of employment is 8 years.
- Focused:our only business is office relocation and storage.
- Committed:a senior management person is assigned to every project as the manager of that project
- Responsive:state-of-the-art communication equipment allows for immediate response to every client request
- People:management, sales and operations management staff that interacts with the labor force on a daily basis. Labor force of 35 full time Local 814 Teamster Union Members.
If you have been considering office relocation, then call U.M.C. Moving Co., Inc today at (718) 628-4477. We provide complete, professional moving services, which include access to storage, advanced tagging and tracking options, and the utmost efficiency. You can read more details about our corporate moving company on our website.