Corporate relocation doesn’t have to be lengthy or stressful for your company. The following resources will give you some useful information about finding a new office, movers, and getting your staff ready for a move. Take the stress out of your commercial move by working with U.M.C. Moving Company, Inc. Call (718) 628-4477 to start planning your move.
- With these tips from Entrepreneur Magazine, you can successfully hold a meeting to let everyone know about your upcoming office relocation.
- Letting your employees dress casually before a move can help everyone relax and make the relocation process easier.
- On cleaning day before a big move, provide some healthy snacks that keep your staff satiated and satisfied.
- Find out how long you need to retain certain business records with the Internal Revenue Service’s official website.
- Bankrate.com helps you figure out which business documents to keep and for how long